Laptop Borrowing Policy
• The Rudolph Matas Library has two Apple and three Dell laptop computers available for checkout at the circulation desk. Patrons must be registered with the library to checkout laptops.
• The loan period for a laptop is six hours.
• Laptops may not be removed from the library for any reason.
• The laptops are configured to connect to the wireless network.
• Laptops must be returned in person to the circulation desk. Failure to return a laptop on time will result in a fine of $1 per hour.
• Laptops may be renewed when there is no waiting list.
• If a laptop is lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out, the patron will be billed for replacement or repair cost.