Rudolph Matas Library has Dell PC laptops available for checkout at the circulation desk. A valid Tulane ID is required.
- The loan period for a laptop is six (6) hours.
- Two laptops are available that can leave the library for six (6) hours. Ask the Circulation desk for details.
- The laptops are configured to connect to the wireless network.
- Laptops must be returned in person to the circulation desk. Failure to return a laptop on time will result in a fine of $1 per hour.
- Laptops may be renewed when there is no waiting list.
- If a laptop is lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out, the patron will be billed for replacement or repair cost.